Chelation therapy is widely used for the treatment of atherosclerosis and other chronic degenerative diseases involving the circulatory system. Chelation halts the bad effects and initiates the body’s healing process, often reversing the damage. It removes the calcium and copper anions from the blood stream and plaque lining the artery walls. By removing even a microscopic layer of the plaque and the smoothening of the artery walls, blood flow to the artery muscles can be improved substantially. This can prevent artery spasm and minimize or prevent angina pain.
Chelation therapy is based on the ability of a material to combine with excess metals and other materials in the cells and blood stream, so the liver and kidney can excrete them.
Chelation therapy provides the following benefits:
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Diminishes free radical activity
- Improves uptake of oxygen to the cells
- Removes toxic heavy metals from the body
- Improves memory
- Relieves pain in the extremities
- Increases elasticity of blood vessels
- Improves blood flow to the heart, brain, body organs, & legs
- Improves enzyme activity